[Dovecot] chained ssl cert not working

harryp at dmsnev.com harryp at dmsnev.com
Fri Jan 27 19:14:58 EET 2006

Hey Chris and Tim thanks a bunch. I would like you to know that I am not a
total moron : ) . I have used certs in appache, IIS and postfix in the
past not to mention dovecot also. I just cant get dovecot to work with a
chained certs. I have been given excelent examples by both of you guys and
am going to give it another shot this weekend.

Thanks again.