[Dovecot] Invisible messages

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 20:57:49 EET 2006

On Friday 27 Jan 2006 18:44, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I have pulled in a couple of messages using fetchmail and put them
> through a procmail filter, which has resulted in the two messages
> being visible in a file manager in ~/Maildir/Design/new.  However,
> using my Imap account on this box I can't see those messages.
>
> Any hints, please?

I can see now what the problem is, but I need advice on correcting it.

The folder Design must have been created before I got dovecot working
properly.  It is not labelled .INBOX.Design.

It seems to me that I have to somehow move those two messages and the
text file .Design to a safe place, so that I can delete the bad folder
and create a new one, then move the messages there.

Advice?

Anne