[Dovecot] SSL proxy rewrite

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Jul 2 00:55:03 EEST 2006

Last time I committed my SSL proxy rewrite people complained that it got
broken. Now that I'm finally trying to fix it, it seems to work
perfectly with me. Both downloading lots of messages and saving lots of
messages works fine.

I added SSL alerts and something else to be logged now with
verbose_ssl=yes. With that enabled, could you people try if the
rewritten code works with you, and if not, what do the logs say?

To test it you'll need the latest CVS code or the latest nightly
snapshot and this patch: http://dovecot.org/patches/ssl-rewrite.diff