[Dovecot] Per-user Reply-To headers

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Jul 2 05:51:43 EEST 2006

Today (tonight..) I thought maybe I should see how easy this would be to
implement:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1469343&group_id=103&atid=350103

So basically if enabled it'd add a "Reply-To: dovecot at dovecot.org" for
the mails you *send* to this list. You can of course already do this
yourself, but most clients don't support setting it automatically.

I even managed to make it work:

http://dovecot.org/tmp/mailman-2.1.8.replytolist.diff

But should I actually enable it for Dovecot list? It'll probably break
completely once Mailman 2.2/3.0 comes out (when does it come?) and I
probably won't bother updating it then. And somehow I feel that the
patch won't get accepted to upstream version..