[Dovecot] Dovecot 1.0 RC1 + Plugin cmusieve "Sendmail qui with signal 11"

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at net4all.ch
Tue Jul 4 12:33:21 EEST 2006

I just install RC1 + Plugin cmusieve (cvs), the sieve script is compiled
and the sive lib seems OK. But in my log I have sendmail qui with signal
11 when I try to send a mail with "redirect" or "vacation" ?

Any possibilitie to use a external SMTP server ?

Signal 11 with sendmail is often a memory problem, but the server is in
production since more than one month without any problem to sendmail.

I dont use sendmail, but postifix so /usr/lib/sendmail is the
compatibility command.

Thanks

--
Dominique Feyer