[Dovecot] 1.0.rc2 released

Curtis Maloney cmaloney at cardgate.net
Wed Jul 5 10:52:02 EEST 2006

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Final 1.0 release is looking to get closer. There's nothing left in my
> TODO list for it, so please report any old and new bugs you see.
>
> This release also makes upgrades from 0.99 more transparent with
> automatic renaming of .subscriptions and .customflags files with
> maildir.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I realise it was never overly burdensome to migrate in the first place, but this
makes the pain... what... rewriting the config file?  Guess the Wiki page needs
updating...

Now I can start futzing about with the wonderful world of namespaces and shared
folders :)

Man... now I owe you another drink :)

--
Curtis Maloney