[Dovecot] Dovecot 1.0 RC1 + Plugin cmusieve "Sendmail qui with signal 11"

Steffen Kaiser skdovecot at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Thu Jul 6 15:40:19 EEST 2006

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, Dominique Feyer wrote:

Just add (for the archives :-) this problematic binary reported is not
"sendmail", but the sendmail-wrapper of postfix :-)

there is this sentence in one of the mails: (the
postfix comptatibility command, not sure for the orginal sendmail
binary).

Real sendmail is setgid and uses its own smmsp group in Debian Sarge. (No
setuid).

--
Steffen Kaiser