[Dovecot] Quota over 2GB supported?

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Wed Jul 12 09:26:47 EEST 2006

On Jul 11, 2006, at 11:52 PM, Frank Cusack wrote:

> On July 12, 2006 10:27:09 AM +0900 ssoo at siliconfile.com wrote:
>> I'm using Courier-imap and gonna change to dovecot.
>> Courier-imap supports quota over 2GB size.
>> Does dovecot's Maildir++ quota support over 2GB?
>
> 2GB?!  Now can you really call that a "quota"? :-)

Easy, I need 5GB quotas for a new service I am going to start.  But I
may only enforce it on the MTA end.  We'll see.

I have one customer of my current service (no quotas enabled) who is
ip between 3 and 4gb now.  He deals in watches and has lots of image
attachments and his mailbox grows really fast.

Chad

---
Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC
Your Web App and Email hosting provider