[Dovecot] Summerising users subfolders imap logs?

Sysadmin sysadmin at e-positive.ee
Wed Jul 12 10:38:39 EEST 2006

Tere.

> wont work. as you can do many operations after 1 login.
> at login, when this msg is written to the log, the imap server cant know
> what you will do.

Really? Debug log and common log are different things. I'd just like to
get some option, that in common mail logs one user's login's are
summerised. I can't imagine what kind of log traffic these servers,
which have a lot imap users with subfolders, are running?

Btw - isn't this massive log writing a very big performance loss?

--
Sysadmin