[Dovecot] xfs quota support

polish polish at pf.ujep.cz
Thu Jul 13 09:13:03 EEST 2006

 	Hello,

   quota support is out of action on xfs filesystem on my centos 4.x .
Problem is that i haven't these file #include <linux/dqblk_xfs.h> on my
system.
   Solution is simple. After instalation xfsprogs-devel you get necessary
files, but you must use another header file in
dovecot/src/plugins/quota/quota-fs.c. Instead <linux/dqblk_xfs.h> you
should use <xfs/xqm.h>.
   If you advise me, how can i detect if <xfs/xqm.h> exist instead
<linux/dqblk_xfs.h>, i can send patch back. I'm not familiar with
autotools.

existing code in dovecot/src/plugins/quota/quota-fs.c :

#ifdef HAVE_LINUX_DQBLK_XFS_H
#  include <linux/dqblk_xfs.h>
#endif

new code :