[Dovecot] Empty messages in 1.0RC2

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Tue Jul 18 22:56:26 EEST 2006

Renaud Allard wrote:
> Thanks, it works now, but it's a quite strange rule in my procmailrc
>
> MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir
> DEFAULT=$MAILDIR
> :0
> * .*
> ./
>
> If I don't put the 3 last lines, the message is delivered to ~/Maildir
> instead of ~/Maildir/new, so dovecot was obviously unable to find it.

The reason is that the heuristic is to always refer to a Maildir with a
trailing slash, as opposed to an mbox which has no trailing slash.  Omit
the first line and change that secondline to:

DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/

and delete the last three lines (the default delivery) and you should be
good to go.

HTH

John

--