[Dovecot] Try with Dictionary proxy server, but... Bug or not ?

mikael mikael at pirio.org
Mon Jul 24 00:49:35 EEST 2006

I forget to tell that only proxy dict configuration works for me... When I try this type
of configuration in plugin{} block :

  quota = dict:storage=10240 mysql:/etc/dovecot/dict-quota.conf

I have this error :

  dovecot: Error: IMAP(test): Unknown dict module: mysql
  dovecot: Error: child 4457 (imap) killed with signal 11
  dovecot: Error: IMAP(test): Unknown dict module: mysql
  dovecot: Error: child 4457 (imap) killed with signal 11

And the connexion start, stop, start, stop etc etc etc until I stop dovecot.

--
Mikaël,