[Dovecot] My view on 1.0 release and version numbering

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Jul 24 05:06:08 EEST 2006

On Fri, 2006-07-21 at 10:04 -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:
> Just throwing out some thoughts here. I know Timo has high standards and
> is trying to make 1.0 bug free before calling it 1.0. But I want to
> argue for an earlier less perfect 1.0.

Pretty much the only reason why we're not yet in v1.0 is because the
heat has been +28C or something for the last few weeks and it has melted
my brains.

I've again 125 unread mails in this list, but I don't think there's
anything too bad left. SSL code is the only thing I'm concerned about,
but I think I fixed that in CVS today.

And why do those nice apartments cost so much.. I sure could use a
50kEUR donation ;)