[Dovecot] dovecot-1.0.rc2 problems with Thunderbird

Hauke Fath hf at spg.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Jul 31 13:01:33 EEST 2006

Am 30.07.2006 um 18:48 Uhr -0700 schrieb Pete Slagle:
>I posted about this previously, but for whatever reason there hasn't
>been much of a response.
>
>I upgraded from beta8 to rc2, and dovecot IMAP went from being fast
>and responsive to being painfully slow and often hanging Thunderbird. (I
>made no configuration changes to my dovecot configuration file which is
>here: http:/x15.us/dovecot.conf)

[...]

Thanks for your comments.

As I am preparing for holiday, I have just downgraded the local
installation to 1.0beta8. Let's see if that brings any help to the
"stalled Sent-folder transfer" issue.

	hauke

--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign                    Hauke Fath
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik