[Dovecot] Duplicate Attachments....

Tore André Klock klock at beacon.com
Thu Jun 1 16:31:56 EEST 2006

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> One problem that I see with hardlinking maildir files is that then you
> can't have Delivered-To (or similar) header separate for each user. I
> don't know if that's a real problem though..
I jumped the gun on this one, thinking I saw a simple solution.  Too simple to
be true :)  A possible modification would be to only treat attachments that way,
but then you're getting real close to the MIMEDefang solution anyway.

The solution I like best so far in this thread is the MIMEDefang solution
Steffen is using.  Oh, and maybe teaching your users to use a file server or FTP
site (kidding).

- Tore