[Dovecot] 1.0 roadmap

Marten Lehmann lehmann at cnm.de
Mon Jun 12 01:25:03 EEST 2006

Hello,

>  - Thunderbird+POP3 DELE error. Was this fixed already? Could someone try
>    this? See http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2005-June/007497.html
>    and the rest of the thread. Basically put thousands of messages into
>    mailbox, start downloading them and see if error comes.

we are running dovecot-1.0.beta2 for several months now and this error seems
to be solved. I don't know what caused it but it didn't happen again with this
release (and hopefully newer ones that we haven't installed yet). I
successfully downloaded more than 5000 messages through pop3 at once.

Regards
Marten