[Dovecot] Plugin Docs (Trash)

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Jun 17 18:08:23 EEST 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 22:26 +0800, Timothy White wrote:
> I searched, and couldn't find much in the wiki, or the mailing list...
>
> What is the trash plugin? How do we use it?

In beta9 it used two hardcoded configuration files. I changed this now
and updated dovecot-example.conf:

  # Trash plugin. When saving a message would make user go over quota, this
  # plugin automatically deletes the oldest mails from configured mailboxes
  # until the message can be saved within quota limits. The configuration file
  # is a text file where each line is in format: <priority> <mailbox name>
  # Mails are first deleted in lowest -> highest priority number order
  #trash = /etc/dovecot-trash.conf

> I notice that none of the plugins have much documentation, other that
> bits on the wiki, which is getting out of date. When I get the chance,
> I'll make sure the wiki quota stuff, is right, and post working
> examples.

Quota documentation should be up-to-date, I just did several updates to
it a few days ago.

I just created this page: http://wiki.dovecot.org/Plugins