[Dovecot] 1.0 beta3 not preserving X-Keyword header?

Gregory K. Ruiz-Ade gkra at ucsd.edu
Sun Jun 18 05:47:14 EEST 2006

On Jun 17, 2006, at 1:31 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Have you figured this out yet or have the later betas fixed it? The
> above command doesn't make Dovecot use all of its settings. Perhaps
> those had something to do with it. So instead of running imap
> directly,
> does the same happen also with:

Actually, we were in a serious time crunch, and reverted back to UW-
IMAPd.  After the next couple of projects get back under the belt, I
think I'm going to try to get dovecot running again on a test system
and see if I run into the same issues.

I'll let you guys know when I do this if the issue's resolved with
whatever the latest code is when I get to test this.

Gregory

--
Gregory K. Ruiz-Ade
Sr. Systems Administrator