[Dovecot] BODY.PEEK errors on Beta8?

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretecsystems.com
Sat Jun 24 21:14:22 EEST 2006

<quote who="Gavin Henry">
> ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server.
> Query: FETCH 1 (FLAGS UID RFC822.SIZE INTERNALDATE BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS
> (Date To Cc From Subject X-Priority Importance Priority Content-Type)])
>
> Will try an update just now.

Well, we've upgraded the client to beta9, no errors in /var/log/maillog
except:

"Disconnected: Unknown error"

When we enter the folders that return the above errors as presented by the
Squirrelmail Client. This is only one user.

Any ideas? Permissions all look correct file system wise, and we have
control and indexes in their homedir using private namespace etc.

No one from the other 40 users is experiencing this error.

Any ideas?

Gavin.

--
Kind Regards,