[Dovecot] trying to build dovecot-sieve

Sergey Ivanov seriv at parkheights.dyndns.org
Mon Jun 26 19:16:38 EEST 2006

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 14:28 -0400, Sergey Ivanov wrote:
>> Sergey Ivanov wrote:
[skip]
>>   Excuse me, I have not seen tagret "dovecot-config" in Makefile.am of
>> dovecot.
>
> It should have built dovecot-config after normal "make" was finished..
> Didn't it do that with you?
	I am packaging dovecot for ALTLinux. I combined dovecot with
dovecot-sieve into one package, just added dovecot-sieve into SUBDIRS
section in dovecot's Makefile.am. And because of this approach I want to
configure dovecot-sieve before starting building process for dovecot.

	The better way to do it, I think, would be splitting dovecot into 2
packages, one - for binaries, and another, dovecot-devel, for headers
and libraries and everything needed for building plugins and
dovecot-sieve, and may be I'll do it sometime.

--
	Sergey Ivanov