[Dovecot] quota not working on delivery

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Jun 28 12:30:58 EEST 2006

also sprach Mustafa A. Hashmi <mahashmi at gmail.com> [2006.06.28.0712 +0200]:
> Had a similar problem setting up quota. You may want to ensure that
> postfix is actually using dovecot as a delivery agent. Does it show
> dovecot being used in mail logs?

Yes, certainly.

> The wiki instructions didn't work for me to get postfix to work with
> the dovecot as the LDA -- here is what I have in my main.cf and
> master.cf (relevant bits pasted below):
>
> # master.cf:
> #
> dovecot   unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
> flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail
> argv=/usr/local/dovecot/libexec/dovecot/deliver -d ${user}

I have recipient instead of user here, but I think they're the same.

> # main.cf
> #
> transport_maps = ldap:ldaptransport ldap:ldaptransportlocal

I don't see any of this relevant to my setup.

Also, since you're using a /usr/local install, which version are you
using?

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net

"we are trapped in the belly of this horrible machine,
 and the machine is bleeding to death."
                                        -- godspeed you black emperor!