[Dovecot] dspam plugin mailing list?

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Fri Mar 3 02:07:19 EET 2006

Hi,

Every once a while I get mail about my dspam plugin. While that's great
(tells me people are using it or at least like the idea), sometimes I
think the discussions then should be accessible to others.

I'm thinking of setting up a new mailing list for it so answers get
archived, are searchable, and I don't necessarily have to reply to
everything. I'm not sure if that's feasible though, there probably
aren't *that* many users, and sometimes the questions are more dovecot
questions.

Would anyone on this list (esp. Timo of course) mind if I were to note
on the plugin page that discussion and questions should be sent to this
(the dovecot) mailing list? I'll still be reading here and answering
questions, of course, but then if something crops up that's more dovecot
than plugin related it's at the right place already, or if I'm off for a
few days and someone else knows the answer...

If there are any objections I'll just set up a private mailing list
instead and ask anyone interested to join (it'd be very low volume I
guess) :)

johannes