[Dovecot] [IMAP] Strange! No problem when I import mails from local to server.

Xueron Nee xueron at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 08:28:04 EET 2006

Hi, All:

I hava just post a question that says when I move mail from one folder
to another, mails were holded in the tmp directory of the target folder.

I try to move mails from server to local and then, move them from the
local folder to the server side folder, it works fine :) I refresh the
tmp directory and could see tmp files created-unlinked, and all mail
imported to the target folder currectly.

What's the problem when I move mails between server-side folders?

--
Xueron Nee <xueron at gmail.com>