[Dovecot] Busy studying

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Mar 8 21:36:21 EET 2006

In case you're wondering why I haven't answered your mail. I try to
do as much reading to exams as possible, and as little as possible
anything else.. They're over in 2,5 weeks, so I'll start reading the
old emails again then. :)

BTW. If someone wants to help a bit, outlook-idle workaround seems to
be broken. The timeout function never gets called in cmd-idle.c. I'm
guessing it broke after I added the other timeout function for
printing "OK Still here" message every 2 minutes, so the bug is
probably in timeout handling in ioloop.c.