[Dovecot] blank forwarded messages

lenny at edpausa.com lenny at edpausa.com
Mon Mar 13 17:14:19 EET 2006

This behavior with Thunderbird 1.5 ( tested on Linux and Windows )
was caused by having the .forward file

| "/usr/local/libexec/dovecot/deliver"

in addition to postfix's

mailbox_command = /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/deliver

Once the .forward file was removed, all the newly forwarded files appeared
normal. The problem existed only when forwarding as attachment, not inline.

Why ? I don't know.