[Dovecot] How Can I Add New Flags

Sezai KARATOZ sezai.karatoz at mynet.com
Wed Mar 15 11:29:47 EET 2006

Hi all,

I am new in Dovecot. I wanna use Dovecot in the big mail system  about 4
million active or passive users. We use recently Courier Imap, but search
mails process is so slowly. I tried Dovecot that it is better then Courier
so much. But I have a problem with integration Dovecot to my system. I am
using some extra flags in mails to mark them from others. For example I use
a private flag "M" to understand it that this mail come from us as
newsletter. I make some changes in code, but unfortunately I could'nt add
this flag to Dovecot correctly. Please help me it that how can add this
flag.

I use maildir type

Thanks,
Sezai