[Dovecot] VERY cool add-on request.

Adam M. Dunn adunn at hgsc.bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Mar 20 18:09:09 EET 2006

Thanks for re-itterating the existance of your plugin.  I'm new to
the mailing lists so I hadn't seen it before, but this is sort of what I
was getting at.  I would still love to see the idea incorporated into
Dovecot with config file parameters, and I'm happy to see I'm not alone,
but if a plugin works in the meantime that's all I care about at the
moment.

Unfortunately I'm using the Spamassassin not Dspam, so I'm pooring over
the plugin code to try and figure out how to adapt it.  I know
perl/php/shell/etc..., but nothing about C, so I'm having a little
difficulty, and really don't have time to learn it for this fix (although
C is on my list of things to learn :).

You say it should be fairly easy, so would someone be willing to take on
this task of patching the plugin to make it more general, or at minimum
point me to what I need to change?

thanks,
Adam