[Dovecot] Imap Timeouts

Neil Wilson neilw at dcdata.co.za
Wed Mar 22 16:56:21 EET 2006

Hi guys,

I've got a client running 1.0.beta3 on SuSe 9.3

Everything has been running perfectly since it was installed about 6
months ago, but lately they've had issues with email clients not being
able to connect to the IMAP server, until they close their
clients(Thunderbird & Outlook) and then re-open them.

They have roughly 70 users on their network, so it sounds like it could
be too many active sessions at once, but I've tried changing a few
things in the config, and so far nothing has resolved this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards.

Neil Wilson