[Dovecot] Timeout when receiving messages with attachment

spart cus linux_spartacus at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 05:53:50 EEST 2006

Hi guys,
 just recently got a problem with my mail server. My clients are comlaining that whel receiving theyre emails after 7 mails received suddenly the connection has timeout. Another scenario is with attachments. Sending 1MB of attachment is not a problem, but receiving this attachement is. Suddenly it timeout for some while. Anyone has a solution for these ?

 tnx