[Dovecot] Realm Stripping

Michael Baird mike at tc3net.com
Wed Mar 29 21:20:01 EEST 2006

I saw some discussion on this from the middle of last year. Looking
through the archives, there didn't seem to be a full solution using a
standard dovecot configuration. Did this issue get resolved within
dovecot? Will it strip domains from the login presented by the
customer.

I currently am using dovecot for imap with a webmail system (I strip the
domain there before it hits dovecot), but I'd like to replace qpopper
with dovecot's pop3, just need to work out the domain stripping bit.

Regards
Michael Baird