[Dovecot] domain stripping searcing for ages

jasper redhat at techspace.nl
Fri Mar 31 13:51:32 EEST 2006

X-Tech Space-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more information
X-Tech Space-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-Tech Space-MailScanner-From: redhat at techspace.nl

I use pam to login my users are stored as j.hendriks
now i like to use 2 domains but with the same user and passw
and the option that de mail is stored in a difrent directory

but i cant get rit of the @domain extention by Autentification
i'f made these canges.

auth_process_size = 256
auth_cache_size = 5000
auth_cache_ttl = 3600
passdb pam {
     args = session=yes
     args = service name="*"
     args = cache_key=%n
     args = dovecot
     }

but keeps Autentificating me as j.hendriks at domain insted of j.hendriks

what am i doing wrong.

help please.

--
Dit bericht is gescanned op virussen en andere gevaarlijke
inhoud door Techspace mailscanner en lijkt schoon te zijn.