[Dovecot] help server crash

Luis Atala atala.luis at gmail.com
Wed May 3 17:36:08 EEST 2006

aha ?
but how
a freiend told me to install dovecot-dbg
but my rep dont have that package
simpson:/home/itachi1# apt-cache search dovecot
dovecot-common - secure mail server that supports mbox and maildir mailboxes
dovecot-imapd - secure IMAP server that supports mbox and maildir mailboxes
dovecot-pop3d - secure POP3 server that supports mbox and maildir mailboxes
dovecot - dummy package for upgrades to dovecot IMAP and POP3 servers
sylpheed-claws-maildir-plugin - Maildir++ support plugin for the Sylpheed
Claws mail client

what i supose to do?