[Dovecot] "fchown() failed with file" and Operation not permitted with indexes

Luis Atala atala.luis at gmail.com
Thu May 4 00:01:40 EEST 2006

finally the server is running :)

hey pple my computer starting to work again alone

dont know sing like the server was with something
but i started to do the files backup

and i deleted a few old backups files and move to other computer on the net

and guess what=?

the dovecot imap server is running again

hehehe
anyway im going to finish the backups

regards
luis