[Dovecot] Errors in dovecot 1 beta7

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Sun May 7 18:40:13 EEST 2006

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> I don't really see how that can happen. When Dovecot gives that error
> message, it kills the dovecot-auth process completely and it gets
> restarted.

It happened only once, I got once the error:
"BROKEN NSS IMPLEMENTATION"
and later, no login was accepted, I got this error:
dovecot: pop3-login: Can't connect to auth server at default: Resource
temporarily unavailable

Looks like its nss_ldap fault too. Or maybe nscd stopped working. Will
debug a litle more.

I agree that nss_ldap should be fixed, meanwhile, I will let dovecot
running with nss_ldap
for one more week to get debug messages and later change to ldap.

Many Thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.