[Dovecot] Imap folders missing after updating

Fred Harris frharris27 at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 03:41:51 EEST 2006

LOL, there are only about a billion web pages that are "2 clicks" from the front page of any site.  This is why people still stay in the MS heard.  Any number of  problems like this would cost most companies thousands of dollars to resolve.  It's much cheaper just to pay a company like MS who take upgrade transitions seriously.

"Mark E. Mallett" <mem at mv.mv.com> wrote: On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 10:17:09AM -0700, Fred Harris wrote:
>    Ah, the joys of undocumented configuration changes.  Used to be Maildir/.subscriptions.  Now it's Maildir/subscriptions.

Except that it is documented.

    http://wiki.dovecot.org/UpgradingDovecot

two clicks from the front page.

(I know because I found it when I was doing the upgrade here...)

mm

--
Mark E. Mallett                  |    http://www.mv.com/users/mem/
MV Communications, Inc.          |    http://www.mv.com/