[Dovecot] Imap folders missing after updating

Mark E. Mallett mem at mv.mv.com
Tue May 9 04:28:14 EEST 2006

> LOL, there are only about a billion web pages that are "2 clicks" from
> the front page of any site.

True if you are just wandering around willy-nilly.  It's not like it's
tacked up on a pole on Alpha Centauri.

I was opining that "Documentation" -> "Upgrading" is pretty easy to find,
and not at all in line with "undocumented configuration changes."

Come to think of it, it's only one click away from where the README
tells you to look.

But you do have to look, and care to look.  Me, I was grateful that it
was there; it didn't have to be.

> This is why people still stay in the MS heard.  Any number of problems
> like this would cost most companies thousands of dollars to resolve.
> It's much cheaper just to pay a company like MS who take upgrade
> transitions seriously.

Not gonna touch that.

And true transition starts from within :)

People won't bite too hard if you ask, either.  Nip, maybe.

mm  (who obviously should be working)