[Dovecot] Imap folders missing after updating

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Tue May 9 18:03:35 EEST 2006

Quoting Odhiambo WASHINGTON <odhiambo.raburu at wananchi.com>:

> Don't make life difficult for them if you have the budget to run
> Windows. I must say it's pretty easy to run Windows, my only
> concerns being the security. Let the guys enjoy the easier,
> insecure life ;)

Anyone who has run a Windows shop with large apps (DB, Exchange, etc)
from NT->2000->XP->2003 knows this is bunk.  Going from old domains
to active directory was easy?  Exchange upgrades are easy?  Come on
guys...  Regularly released security patches that break your systems
are easy?  Right.

Trust me, plenty of people with very deep pockets and high investments
in MS products still have a very hard time with upgrades...  Life isn't
always easier on the other side of the (MS) Windows...  (Ouch, now adding
bad puns to the list of crimes... Probably get banned from the list for
that!)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics