[Dovecot] Dovecot/LDAP problem

Burton Simmons burtonsimmons at gmail.com
Fri May 19 21:04:30 EEST 2006

So I did some more testing, still using the dovecot-ldap.conf file.

If I create an OU off the base (like "OU=test,DC=domain,DC=local") and use
that as the search base dovecot will search all the nodes off that as far as
I care to nest them.  However, it will not perform that same search starting
at the root of the domain.  Does anyone know if this is an Active Directory
setting?

Thanks in advance!

- Burton Simmons