[Dovecot] Two INBOX locations

arilinux dovecot at erilog.com
Wed May 24 16:48:55 EEST 2006

 Hello

 I'm running dovecot v1.0.beta3 on a fedora 4 machine.

 I have two kinds of clients:
 - first use IMAP and receive their mails (maildir) in /home/%u/mail
 - second use POP and receive their mails (mbox) in /var/mail/%u

 Problem is when I want to provide an access for second with squirrelmail
 which use IMAP, as the INBOX is in /var/mail/%u and IMAP settings tell that
 INBOX is in /home/%u/mail, they can't view their emails.

 Is there a way to tell to dovecot to search IMAP mails both in
/home/%u/mail
 and in /var/mail/%u

 Thanks