[Dovecot] Dovecot Authentication to Windows Domain Controller

Jagga Soorma jagga13 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 21:03:50 EEST 2006

Hey Guys,

I am trying to convince my co-workers to move from Exchange 2003 to a unix
implementation of sendmai/dovecot.  They have a couple of concerns that I am
sure can be resolved.  First, is there a way for dovecot running on a linux
server to authenticate a user to a windows 2003 domain controller?  If so,
then where can I get information on how to implement and test this feature?
Also, do you guys know of any calender software that can be used with this
implementation as well?  Where users can maybe share their meetings?  Any
comments or suggestions would be grately appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
-Jagga