[Dovecot] setting default_mail_env - INBOX not seen?

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Mon May 29 01:55:32 EEST 2006

Hi there,

I am trying to figure out hte Proper defualt_mail_env definition

default_mail_env = mbox:%h/mail:INBOX=/usr/mail/%u

(yes /usr/mail not /var/mail)

Most users have their INBOX at /usr/mail/%u and some users have saved-folders
and other mail folders in %h/mail

*** right now i am unable to view my inbox.  But I can view all the folders and
contents of the %h/mail subdirs visible as separate folders.

do I have this set up correctly?  My IMAP client is unable to see my INBOX file.

Cheers,

Noah