[Dovecot] imaps multiple domains proposal

Jim Flowers jflowers at ezo.net
Wed May 31 22:45:40 EEST 2006

OK, I understand now but I anticipate Dovecot 2.0 is sometime in the future
(nothing in CVS)?  Also for the wishlist would be a per-domain default realm
so that users migrating from other systems where they don't have to include a
domain-name could do so transparantly.

--
Jim Flowers<jflowers at ezo.net>