[Dovecot] deliver + quota failure

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Nov 2 18:58:45 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-10-22 at 00:51 +0200, Mark Ruijs wrote:
> Oct 22 00:17:51 mail deliver(mark.ruys at in2sports.net):
> open(in2sports.net/mark.ruys//.temp.mail.in2sports.net.12777.5c70c02bb158bd1a) failed: No such file or directory
..
> The reason is, I’m out of quota. I expected some kind of bounce, but
> the message is killed by Amavis because of a bad header:

Is that error really given when it happens? It should give "Out of
quota" error then instead..

..

..
> The problem is, there is no recipient (header is missing).

You showed only the message's body, not its headers (it's a multipart
message). It is sent with To headers and all.

So as far as I know there are no headers missing. What exactly is
Amavis's error message? And what exactly are the headers that it sees?