[Dovecot] v1.0 plans, rc11 tomorrow

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Fri Nov 3 13:18:21 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 14:40 +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> I'll see about the link that Johannes gave.

Oh, I have a very tiny action installed on one wiki that makes a 'get
this page as latex' item in the actions menu.

Here you go:
--snip--
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
"""Add
from MoinMoin.Page import Page

def execute(pagename, request):
    url = Page(request, pagename).url(request, {'action': 'format', 'mimetype': 'text_latex'}, relative=False)
    request.http_redirect(url)
--snip--

maybe that relative=False won't work and you need to put False instead.
I'm working against so many different Moin versions that I'm losing
track.

johannes