[Dovecot] 1.0.rc11 released
tss at iki.fi
Sat Nov 4 21:27:31 UTC 2006
Hopefully the last RC release? As far as I know there are no major
problems left now. If nothing big shows up, v1.0 should be out in a
couple of weeks.
* Renamed default_mail_env to mail_location. default_mail_env still
works for backwards compatibility.
* deliver: When sending rejects, don't include Content-Type in the
rejected mail's headers.
* LDAP changes:
* If auth binds are used, bind back to the default dn before doing
a search. Otherwise it could fail if a user gave an invalid
* Initial binding at connect is now done asynchronously.
* Use pass_attrs even with auth_bind=yes since it may contain
useful non-password fields.
+ passdb checkpassword: Give TCPLOCALIP and TCPREMOTEIP and PROTO=TCP
environments to the checkpassword binary so we're UCSPI (and vchkpw)
- mbox handling was a bit broken in rc10
- Using Dovecot via inetd kept crashing dovecot master
- deliver: Don't crash with -f "". Changed the default from envelope
to be "MAILER-DAEMON".
- INBOX wasn't shown with LSUB command if only prefixed namespaces
- passdb ldap: Reconnecting to LDAP server wasn't working with
- passdb sql: Non-plaintext authentication didn't work
- MySQL passdb ignored all non-password checks, such as allow_nets
- trash plugin was broken
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/attachments/20061104/006e2349/attachment.pgp
More information about the dovecot