[Dovecot] Wiki documentation

Egbert Jan egbert at vandenbussche.nl
Sun Nov 5 21:49:17 UTC 2006

Thanks Timo! I've spend most of today to read and understand it ;-/

When I know the answers to all the questions I still have, I might jump in
and try to write a few wiki pages.... For the moment I can't get my real
users (local accounts) to access their Maildir/ via IMAP. Virtual accounts
seem to work now. I use an XP Outlook client for testing. For some strange
reason I couldn'd tell Evolution where to look for the Maildir/ (which is in
$HOME/Maildir). It will probably be my own ignorance; I started with Dovecot
just 3 days ago...

Keep up the good work!
Egbert Jan  (NL)