[Dovecot] Index corruption causes child process to die

Juha Saarinen juhasaarinen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 23:31:32 UTC 2006

On 11/8/06, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:
> That sounds like it could be caused by the bug that I fixed. For INBOX I
> guess you use something else than Dovecot's deliver to store the mails?
> Copying mails might cause the bug to appear. Of course, there could be
> some other bug also.. :)

This is what triggers the the issue for me as well - I've got a set of
filter rules for Tbird that copy messages into other folders from
Inbox (and mark the copied ones there as Deleted - at least that's how
it seems, since Outlook shows the Deleted messages in the Inbox).

Will try the patch later and let you know if it works.

--
Juha
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/juha