[Dovecot] How to give system and virtual users their own mail_location?

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Wed Nov 8 12:56:41 UTC 2006

On Wednesday November 08, 2006 at 07:36:10 (AM) Timo Sirainen wrote:

> On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 12:59 +0100, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> > Please don't start a new thread by replying on an old mail.
> > This makes threaded mail views inconsistent:
> >
> > http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2006-November/thread.html#17474
>
> I've tried to educate people about this by saying this in the mailing
> list page and in the mailing list subscribe page. Wonder if it could be
> made any more clearer without adding a <blink> tag..? :)

Every list I subscribe to, and there are several, suffers from this
phenomena. Other then employing some rhadamanthine punishment such as
banishment from the list, I think you are pretty much at their mercy.

--
Gerard

     "Ah, yes, divorce-from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's
     genitals through his wallet."

          Robin Williams