[Dovecot] 1.0.rc14 released
tss at iki.fi
Sun Nov 12 20:10:46 UTC 2006
"Duplicate header extension keywords" is the only known problem (or if I
forgot something, remind me). I'll try to figure out a way to reproduce
it easily and then get it fixed.
* LDAP: Don't try to use ldap_bind() with empty passwords, since
Windows 2003 AD skips password checking with them and just returns
* verbose_ssl=yes: Don't bother logging "syscall failed: EOF"
messages. No-one cares about them.
+ Dovecot sources should now compile without any warnings with gcc 3.2+
- rc13 crashed if client disconnected while IDLEing
- LDAP: auth_bind=yes fixes
- %variables: Fixed zero padding handling and documented it. %0.1n
shouldn't enable it, and it really shouldn't stay for the next
%variable. -sign also shouldn't stay for the next variable.
- Don't leak opened .log.2 transaction logs.
- Fixed a potential hang in IDLE command (probably really rare).
- Fixed potential problems with client disconnecting while master was
handling the login.
- quota plugin didn't work in Mac OS X
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/attachments/20061112/e3159770/attachment.pgp
More information about the dovecot