[Dovecot] Auth checking also the service

Alex aleast at capri.it
Sat Nov 18 10:38:15 UTC 2006

Alle 11:06, sabato 18 novembre 2006, Johannes Berg ha scritto:
> On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 10:44 +0100, Alex wrote:
> > where $(service) can be pop3, pop3s, imap or imaps. Is it possible to do
> > a similar thing in dovecot?
>
> Yes, read variables.txt. I'm not sure it distinguishes between the /s
> versions though.

Thank you, I found %s variable, but as you say, it's not possible to
distinguish between the ssl version.

In the same variables.txt file I found:

For login_log_format_elements there are also these variables:

 %m - authentication method (eg. PLAIN)
 %c - SSL, TLS or empty

Is it not possible to make the %c variable available in the password_query
directive?

Thanks,

Alex